Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Musings...

So here i am back in the lost world of emotions, of writings, of poetry and proses of few tears of joy & sorrow, of a search for life, of many good things and bad ones life has to offer, of all the concoctions of emotions and finally of a true purpose of Life…Life beckons you…this is my life. Writing and expressing my inner most heart. That's me…i was always like this but layered. The layer of " Oh you gotta be bahiving like this "…" oh you need to be financially strong"…" oh big girls don't cry"…"oh Boys can't be boy friends "…."Oh nights are shady"….today i stand here to break all those conditioning thoughts which engulfed my being for past 36 years. A soul that was wanting to break free and it could only fathom the grit to do it now. Have ou ever pondered what we were when we were born and what we turn out to become. Half of it is totally against our true self and our path. Still we walk those path due to our so called moral & societal upbringing. I can't get those years back, the naive and intoxicated youth may be gone but the spirits alive. I feel liberated today as i write these words. Those notions and baggages have gone. I feel i am ALIVE i feel blessed even in the most painful circumstances as i feel i am closest to what i should have been…i am now walking the path i was made to walk. Amongst all the delusions life threw at me , i managed to clear the fog and walk alone…. The journey is beautiful than the destination….

No comments:

Post a Comment