Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tiny Little thing called Heart

As a child while sitting on the edge of my terrace and looking at the stars, i always dreamt of a fairyland which is beyond moon or perhaps On the Moon . Some strange imagination ( totally filmy) white foggy land , waterfalls , butterflies shuttering from flowers to peaches, scented breeze ...Thanks to our lullaby and the great Indian cinema which paints a rosy picture of this world and makes that idealism stays with us...only thing is , we grow up in size but that little heart somewhere is still idealistic &  full of dreams. I do sometimes hate this part of my being but largely i am grateful for it ,as it gives me that innocence to trust and love god and its creation and to HOPE every time and  in all times. Many a times Ive hoped against hope and been cheated by life but largely ive come out more wiser and stronger, as my tiny heart still believes in those fairies and still  HOPES and as long as i have the power of those four miraculous words i can conquer the world. What if i still dont conquer the world i think by then i would've conquered myself ..what a victory that shall be . So my friends keep that tiny heart busy with dreams , hopes and anything which your mind might say "Unimaginable"...I still carry that little heart with me and that's my true companion.When it gets a bit run down by the pseudo ism around , i tell him listen my friend they dont know you nor they understand you , for you are the one which makes Life LIVE .

No comments:

Post a Comment