Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Past that was

Strange is life and stranger is god's wisdom. The past that seemed so difficult and ugly is now seeming as if it was perhaps the best days of my life. Why is it that we don't appreciate people when they are with us , why only we miss them and realise their value when they are gone ...and some are gone forever.
I feel empty handed now as all i collected was pebbles in search of pearls, not realising it takes times to fish out pearls from the ocean. Maybe that's god's way of answering all the questions , things you never value ,people you never cherish go far away from our lives and we don't even realize how and when it happens as it happens so swiftly and when you open your eyes you find yourself in a rather stranger world.
One of my friend always had a quote to share and once he shared " a known devil is better than an unknown devil" how true is it in life.
If one keeps moving forward in search of better and better you only end up getting the worst , the bottom line is " acceptance" , acceptance form the heart for all the circumstances , people , situations in your life.
I couldn't spend much time with my father he left us so early , i hadn't even known what a father's love is when it vanished from my life. Today i look back and i miss so many wonderful people who were a part of my life...today they are just memories.
I am still unable to see the silver lining to the dark clouds surrounding my life but i believe in god and i know the day will come soon when i would be free of the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment