Saturday, October 25, 2014

Karma

There's a lot that goes on in the mind. Is it a journey? or is it a karmic pattern? Is it to take action and change the pattern? Can the karma be ever deleted or erased? Or is it that we can only do fresh positive karma and accumulate good fortune. Certain life situations that one has to face essentially one has to face there is no escape from them. Thats why one has to go through these challenging times, to cleanse ourself. We let go the heavy baggag
e and penalties. Multiple times i sit down and ponder upon these situations. I wonder could i ever have escaped those situations or surpassed them? may be never. I am sure there is a long history and mix of time & space behind each of them. I am the root ( reason) and the effect of it. Sad part is that my limited memory could not recall all those experiences of the past i can only remember experiences and events of this lifetime but i know i am not just a product of current circumstances. I have always existed through times and there were umpteen forms and human emotions i went though. So today i am a cause and an event. Though i have forgotten the causes but the events or manifestation is in my immediate environment. Life flows through me.....endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment