Sunday, July 26, 2009

Snaffu my love


I am amazed with snuffy , the way she expresses and emotes .I guess havent come across anyone who can be so expressive and so loving as her . For the benfit of those who dont know who snuffy is " she is my darling 3 yr old Lhasa apso female doggy ( read baby )". I hate to suffix a doggy to her description as under no circumstances she behaves like one. Mum was over with me for the weekend and snuffy was left behind with my sis, can you believe she quit eating as she was missing mumma so much. She talks to me on phone these days , mum just has to shout that Manu is calling and she comes happily wagging her tale and starts making those strange noises...thats her style of telling us that she misses us and wants us around.

Mum is not well today and each time she would get up and puke , snuffy will wake up and come close to mum talk to her and lick her and then go back to sleep. She wants each one of us but more than anything she wants mum.

She is a magician and she can cure people with her love & expressions.

I am so looking forward to see snuffy bear kids and gonna keep one pup with me .Dying for that day to turn up....till then Snuffy ..u rock our world .

1 comment: