Thursday, July 23, 2009

Raindrops falling on my head..

Today it rained, when i say it rained it means a proper shower after ages and i was so happy and just felt like stopping the car by the roadside and dancing. This is what rains can do to me, again i go back to my fairytale days when i used to dream about finding my true love in the rainy season and then that famous french kiss under the umbrella , walking hand in hand and singing" raindrops falling on my head"...haaaahhhaa now i laught it out as that was my barbie days i guess. Barbie grew up in size but may be somewhere the barbie heart didnt grow :)
I am good & loyal target client of M&B's and romantic flicks as i live each moment of their scenes and the situation . I mean its funny but i can watch Eric Seagal's Love Story a zillion times and each time i watch it , i cry . I think i was always in love with the concept of falling in love.
U know that sequence in the movie "Taal " when aishwarya is dancing in the rains and that too admist a beautifull lush green valley...wow its so breathtaking and fresh in my mind as if it was me all through with her dancing. When my mum was a school going girl they used to celebrate this month called " Savan ka mahina " in which all the young damsel's used to swing on the "jhoola" in the rain and sing songs , eat loads of sweets and have so much fun..Last i saw such a swing was in Punjab ages back, never to seen again in Delhi. I have more memory of my childhood days when one of my "Jain" neghbours used to invite me over to her bunglow for the teej festival, i know nothing about the occassion but knew it would be superb fun , loads of sweets, swings , mehndi , etc etc.
Strange, i live in the past or live in the future... think its time i start living in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment