Friday, November 14, 2008

Sometime...


Everytime i tell myself not to write same old mushy stuff and everytime i come back to tear open my heart and stand there...hoping may be someone someday will see. That day hasn't come so far and all i have today is some lonesome and some sweet memories.I dont want to be emotional but guess am made that way!! cant crib , cant blame..may be my heart is bigger than my brain, in depth, in volume , in subtance and in feelings.Of those numerous songs i sang with somebody, of those movies i saw, of those beautiful sunsets...sometimes i wish,wish to re-live those moments but then i think & tell myself , moments cant be the same as people have changed.No matter how much illusions i create around me,no matter how much ignorance i show but no one can hide the sun shining behind your wall, like the truth which never fails you

So who knows may be while walking with my stick,looking from my glasses,perfectly groomed in my grey hair, i would remember them who touched my life , even if they gave me a lot of pain & hurt.Still i will raise a toast to them as they tought me a lot and may be "i am, what i am because they loved me"? And yes i would have forgiven them by then, or may be sooner than that.But yes the questions wouldnt have died,and may be i will ask them,someday, sometime...?

I remember one of my friends used to tell me "nothing is permanent in life everything is transient". I never understood it, but now i think its correct.People change, situations change, emotions change, life changes...before you could or you would know...

Cant help but put these powerfull & beautiful lines ...which can make a dead man walk on his feet

Sitaron se aagay jahan aur bhi hain, Abhi ishq ke imtehan aur bhi hain...
Tahi zindagi se nahin yeh fizaein, Yahan sankron karevan aur bhi hain...
Kana’at na kar aalim-e-rang o bu par, Chaman aur bhi, aashiyan aur bhi hain...
Tu shaheen hai parvaz hai kaam tera, Tarey saamne aasman aur bhi hain...
Issi roz o shab mein ulajh kar na reh ja, Key teray zaman o makan aur bhi hain...

And may i dare to add my few lines to it...
Shayad koi kinara mera bhi hai, shayad mere hissen mai asmaan aur bhi hai..
Shayad kisi nighah ko mera intezar aaj bhi hai..
Shayad mere naseeb mein beintehah pyaar aaj bhi hai..
Tum kehte ho , sunder ankhein hai meri
Par en ankhon mein kuch to hai , jo yeh itni bezuban aaj bhi hai...
Ek kone mein kuch chuppa rakha hai, kya en aasuoan ko tum se pyaar aaj bhi hai?
Sochti hun thoda dum bhar lun,Shayad lamba intezaar aur bhi hai...

12 comments:

  1. there are some people who think with their hearts. These are beautiful people. cause these people have feeling. reading this post, I get the feeling like you are one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could make out that, but that doesnt help anyone ...does it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does help. Cause when you do something for someone, you do it from the heart. & the heart doesnt expect anything in return. You are pure. & whatever you do, I'm sure its for real. am I making sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real is quite a subjective term..only a real heart can examine another.Sometimes the examiner too fails, and it takes a lifetime to reaslize that.Life goes on...as i said "Sitaron se ageh jahan aur bhi hai..." Breathe,Admire, laugh,@ times shed few tears and LIVE !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm came to your page pretty randomly browsing your comments here n there, but reading this post made me cry :(. Dono what to say... TC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it was one of those days when you felt down or introspective. As long as there is goodness in your heart, there will be someone to appreciate that too. Life shows us its ups and downs. You have a great family and love but you also long for a successful career you deserved. You have a great career,you long for a great family. You have both (very difficult), you long for those peaceful days,college time, carefree days. The human nature is such, we are always longing :)Especially, us women, we are so tough yet such softies...God's special creations, surely

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Keep Smiling , Anonymous...the intent was certainly not to make anyone cry ,apologies if id did that to you.I am in mixed emotions both happy & sad...happy to know that my words have some power to move a heart , sad as it made u cry. Cant see your profile as its hidden ?...but thanks for posting ur comments !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rachna Bhabi for ur sweet msg..yes u r right as long as one has sweetness & truth within oneself...it sparkles outside and for sure other good hearts do acknowledge !!
    Will be regular now...courtesy some regulars like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. why dont you add the FOLLOW THIS BLOG option. I'd love to follow your blog & check for regular updates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sure. go to customize /
    when you enter - add & arrange page elements page, click on add a gadget..
    if you have any problem add me on yahoo messenger edsononline20022yahoo.com or gtalk edsonoffline2gmail I'll give you instructions
    all the best

    ReplyDelete