Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Birth & Many Days....


It came and it went a day in my dairy ,30th Nov 2008....and it added another year to my life !!
Every year i eagerly wait for this day as i expect & hope for some good fortune ( the eternal hopeful me ) year after year but the hope just doesn't subside.May be that' s the incorrigible optimist inside of me, somewhere deep down ,which tells me that the sun always shines after a long and dark night.If the night has been longer & darker may be the day will be equally brighter & sunnier...
When i say this to myself i usually shut my eyes, as with open eyes i can only see reality which is not actually quite like a sunny day rather a foggy, hazy...cold winter evening.

I sneak out of my balcony waiting....for the dawn...

....only that at times the wait becomes rather long....

....so long ...so good...it comes...Yes it will , the inside "me "' told me..to hold on..

waiting.........waiting for the dawn

2 comments:

  1. Belated birthday wishes to you !
    Stay happy, healthy and safe

    When I write you a mail, it keeps bouncing, check your rediff account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wishes...you have my official id , you may try mailing there...else will send u a test email

    ReplyDelete