Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life from my window


My day started quite late today ,my alarm forgot to kiss me it seems and my dreams just got over me and i snoozed for long..woke up only to realise gosh am dead late for work and may be am not upto it today.what next a lazy manu at home doing nothing,just gazing at the sky through the window of my bedroom.It rained today,dont know why am so crazy about rains ,i simply love the feel of those droplets touching my skin and giving me a shiver.
watched this wonderful movie called "Life is beautiful" and by the end of it i was awestruck as it is a peice of work ,simply incredible.
So much pain yet so much love ,so much care,love which is unconditional.May be only a parent can offer such a pious and unconditional love.For me i have always been blessed with mum's love and care,someone who adores me and prays for me, she has been my mother aswell as my father.I will always be indebted to her for whatever she has done for me.For making me the strongest woman with immense fortitude along with deep sensitivity. papa only comes in my dreams sometimes ,very faint and very distant.That's how he had always been for me ...a man whom i never knew ,a man whom the world could not know, a man who was pure hearted yet was the most misunderstood .A man who left us all , a man for whom i couldnt do much.A man who will always be my father.
Everytime i think of putting something down i tell myself not to sound so philosophical and emotional but may be that's me...and thats quite inseperable now.
Life from my window is blue and grey, with lots of rain clouds.Its silent and still just like life becomes at times...exactly when its about to unfold some mysteries or bestow you with some stupendiuos gift.I still remember being a child we use to wait for rains as it brought along lots of goodies ,mum made malpua ( indian sweet parantha) with kheer ( rice & milk in sugar syrup),oh how i used to hog on it.I can still close my eyes and relish the taste !
Today i was thinking we dont see many birds fly in the air ,or is it that we dont have time at hand to observe the nature.As a child i used to gaze at the sky looking at many birds , eagles flying high and actually parasailing.It was so much fun ! Kids today can only identify with birds through thier scrapbooks or pictures ,wonder if they will ever get to see the real thing.Life has really moved fast.
Am gonna go an sip into my cuppa coffee..

Adieous for now,will be back

3 comments:

  1. Well done for this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete