Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beyond the sky....

Some times i wonder ,what next ? past ten years or so have been like a roller coaster ride.I have had small goals and plans and have worked like a maniac to achieve them.I always believed in my dreams...my dream to own my house , my car , a good job and today i have it all ..Guess the thrill is not in reaching your destination the thrill is in the journey to achieve the impossible.To reach out for the sky.Today i am sitting alone and trying to create higher goals for myself.That's the only thing which keeps me busy & happy to run after my ambitions and my dreams ...I keep telling life ,Hey am coming to get ya !! Be prepared ...
Life has been quite unfair still i love it , I thank God for all the small things being bestowed upon me and my family .I am alive, i can breathe , can smell good food , can eat good things , can admire a blossoming flower or sunset ,can hear the murmur of the leaves and the chirping of the birds, can cuddle snuffy ( my dog ) and feel so loved...Isn't it all amazing! .No matter i have lost a lot in life still i don't wanna give up , want to continue on this journey until i find my final abode...
Until then ...I shall look beyond the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment