Saturday, January 19, 2008

Life come & Embrace me.....

Life come and embrace me. You promised that one day you’ll come …I am waiting for that day. I watch the sun rising .The crimson east. I watch it dooming and then its all ivory .I again set my eyes towards the sky ,yet I see the same
My urges say to have a close encounter with you but you never wait and walk out of the vicinity to my neighbor’s house/I watch them from my window. You are pampering them ,you are comforting them. It’s all merry there.Everthing is lighted and here I see myself in the darkness ,in the mist standing still and alone. Even my shadow has left me and gone there to experience you.My eyes wide open ,dry & constantly watching them intoxicated with joy.Words began to elude me.I want to burst out speak and shout at you.But suddenly you disappear leaving me moaningAgain, I set myself.May be some day you will meet me in some dark remote lane of the coty and bestow some happiness .These are my urges to meet you, feel you & experience you.Be my friend and never desert me

No comments:

Post a Comment