Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Music my religion


cant describe how awesome am feeling right now , somehow i managed to get this MP3 of all mahesh bhatt movie songs...all packed in one..movies like- woh lamhe, aashiqui , phir teri kahani yaad ayee , daddy, gangster, jism. Gosh i am loving it.Think he did a lot of good work, fortunately or unfortunately he was always in controversies.But he did some remarkable movies like daddy,saraansh.
Think this lifetime is less for me to immerse my heart & soul in music & movies.I was fortunate to be introduced to Mozart, Bach & Beethoven and honestly first it took me quite an effort to listen to it, i mean hearing is different but listening with all fondness and a keen ear is different.Then i saw this movie on Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's life and i was speechless, ..astounding & simply incredible.Such a maestro ever existed and we dont even know about his work & life. so now i feel like watching , seeing all this biographies and then listening to their work so that i can genuinely relate to their work and do them justice by lending my ear's..

The windchime in my room is also supporting the orchestra and that palm plant which i bought recently...ok let me imagine...may be he /she/it ( Mr palm plant suit yourself ) is also enjoying the music, or may be it/he /she is trying to remember the lyrics so that it can be played when i am asleep and i dont bother it with excess water,etc,etc .

The other day i went to this huge and beautiful shop called "Theme" they sell piano's and teach aswell.I was so thrilled as if i could join it like yesterday.Piano's are expensive hence it will be quite an expensive hobby ,but i feel my long fingers wait to touch the keys and then its me & my world of stange, unheard and silly music maybe...or maybe some heart touching chord..


until then...keep the music within you ALIVE

1 comment:

  1. I think you got my previous comments posted for horizon also. I hope that there will be a Piano ,lucky enough to be touched by you.

    anilpkanil@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete